DEEP WINTER BIB TIGHTS
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
- ECO+FAIR handmade in Germany
- Winterproof, Italian premium Vagotex® material combined with warming wind- and water-repellent Stelvio® material.
- For a temperature range from -10 to 5 degrees
- Excellent breathability (<20,000g m²Pa/W)
- Optimal thermal insulation
- Warming inside with microfleece
- High elasticity for optimal comfort
- Improved cut
- Seamless straps with laser cut perforation to decrease pressure on the shoulders
- Premium Air Flow padding with Breath Tech technology
- Reflective inserts on the leg (High Visibility Concept)
- Partly with recycled fibers
- Bluesign® and Oekotex® certified materials
- 80% polyamide, 15% polyurethane, 5% elastane
- Made in Germany
- Order number: 0414025.DEWGB.M
Beat the cold. Perfect weather protection for your base mile training on icy days.
Winter: the fresh crisp air, the peace and quiet of the dormant nature, the intimate vibes of crowding all together in a café with fogged up windows after a tough ride. There are many things about this season to cherish.
The alarm goes off for your morning ride. It still feels like night outside but you peel yourself from the warm covers and slowly wander to the kitchen, stretching away the tiredness from your body. The thought of that komoot ride you prepared last night is coming back to mind. A feeling of excitement starts seeping to your brain but the priority right now is brewing something warm to drink. You wander back to where you keep your kit, all those beautiful technical fabrics, colors and patterns. If you’re not a newbie to riding in the winter, you’ll know that the secret to winter riding is usually to layer up. When it comes to bibs, however, there are only so many layers that you can put on. You need winter bibs with specific characteristics. Bibs that will protect you from the freezing winds. Bibs that aren’t too bulky and allow you to feel connected to your saddle. Bibs that have been carefully constructed with highly technical materials to give your legs freedom of movement to allow them to power you through your ride.
Luckily, the new Biehler deep winter bibs will give you everything you’re looking for. These bibs have been constructed from a mix of carefully selected materials: the inside consists of a brushed high-end 3-layer softshell laminate which is paired with a warming wind- and water-repellent Stelvio® thermal material. The combination of these two materials, along with the Air Flow padding with Breath Tech technology ensure luxurious comfort and outstanding freedom of movement no matter the length of your ride.
As always, we are mindful of our planet when creating these technical products to guarantee you the best performance. We love nature and we love exploring it by bike. To preserve this precious resource, we have used recycled materials in our winter cycling bibs. Learn more about our mission to make the world more socially just and environmentally caring.
Please Note: The Deep Winter collection is constructed in a pro team race cut. We highly recommend our size guide. For a normal fit please order one size larger.